From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Andi Suhandi
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 11:52 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] SQLite Encryption Extensions(SEE) for SQLite

Dear All

Hi, I was using sqlite as a database for my program. My program is
based on C++ . Well, for my next project I want encryt the database,
and I read about SQLite Encryption Extensions(SEE).
My questions :
1. Are there problems if I add SEE ?
2. Do I have change a lot in my program ?
3. How to add SEE to my source code (including header, dll, etc that I
have to add and the function that I call sequencially)

Thank you
--
Andi Suhandi
Software Engineer Support