Hello,

I wonder if an automatic rollback, as described in
//www.sqlite.org/c3ref/busy_handler.html, is more powerful than a rollback
programmed in SQL. Particularly if it is able to rollback pending queries from
other cursors in the same connection. The programmed rollback fails here with
BusyError: cannot rollback transaction - SQL statements in progress.

I tried to find out experimentally but failed to reproduce any automatic
rollback. It seems another solution is in place. I may be not well informed, is
anything written about this already?

>From the timeline it appears there is ongoing development on the subject. Is
>there any chance that a rollback in SQL will no longer fail with pending
>queries?

Thanks for any info, Edzard