Although i have successfully opened the database several times,
today I'm seeing crashes on this line when I use sqlite3_open_v2:

sqlite3_mutex_free(sqlite3GlobalConfig.pInitMutex);

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong to cause this crash ?

Here is the exact way I'm using this C wrapper:
sqlite3_open_v2(db_filename, &EntityDB,
SQLITE_OPEN_READWRITE|SQLITE_OPEN_FULLMUTEX, NULL)

Things I've already tried:
1) Killed any processes that are still running that might have the mutex
2) Checked to see if I have a valid file name and path, I'm using /tmp/abc.db

Thanks,
Kavita