>SQLiteSpy (www.yunqa.de) is OK, but unless I missed the option, it
>won't let me copy the output of a SELECT into the clipboard so I can
>paste it elsewhere.

FWIW, I'm pretty happy with SQLiteSpy, even though I don't use it for
copy/paste of results.  I used SQLite Explorer before, and am happy with the
switch.

In the (admittedly older) version I have, I can click on any cell in the
results, press Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, and it appears to copy the resultset into the
clipboard.  I just pasted a couple thousand rows of results into both Excel,
and into a text editor following these steps.

 -Clark

I'm looking for a Windows alternative to the CLI sqlite.exe to manage
SQLite databases.

SQLiteSpy (www.yunqa.de) is OK, but unless I missed the option, it
won't let me copy the output of a SELECT into the clipboard so I can
paste it elsewhere.

Are there better alternatives?

Thank you.