Quote from: http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/forums/p/1495/6629.aspx

SQLite uses only nested loops to implement joins. Given a query like the
following:

SELECT ...
FROM OuterTable O INNER JOIN InnerTable I ON O.Id = I.Id

SQlite does something like this:

for each row in OuterTable
 Seek all rows in InnerTable where InnerTable.Id = OuterTable.Id
end for each

I assume SQLite has not improved on JOIN precedence since then, which means
that if OuterTable is HUGE, there will be an huge performance hit!

"Some database engines like SQL Server decide which table is the outer table
and which table is the inner table"

How do I simulate that behavior in SQLite? A misformed SQL statement from the
user results in unacceptable lockups...