On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 12:14 AM, logan <logan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to find if someone has got a database of Google maps for a
> particular town in an SQLite file. I'm looking to write an application
> which will query this database and find text directions.

I think you need to learn more about Google Maps to realize that your
question doesn't make any sense. There is no such thing as a "database
of Google Maps... in a SQLite file." Even if one could somehow capture
Google Maps and put them in a sqlite file, it would be illegal to do
so, as it would violate Gmaps terms of service.

On the other hand, you can take geographic data stored in a sqlite db,
and display it on Google Maps. But, that is a completely different
question.

Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org