On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 3:38 AM, Nick Shaw <nick.s...@citysync.co.uk> wrote:
> You don't need to define the PRIMARY KEY as NOT NULL - it's implied.
> The column constraint flow diagram in the documentation in fact doesn't
> allow it:
> http://www.sqlite.org/syntaxdiagrams.html#column-constraint
>
> Maybe that's the problem?  Try recreating the table without the NOT NULL
> constraint on the "id" column and see if it works after that.

No, that is not the problem. I used the provided code and confirmed
that the table and the inserts work just fine. The problem is, as Igor
correctly conjectured, most likely with the code that the OP didn't
show, the TRIGGERs that might be causing additional INSERTs, and
violating the PK constraint.

To the original poster, please show the rest of the code that you have
omitted from your email.

Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org