2009/11/19 P Kishor <punk.k...@gmail.com>

> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Grzegorz Wierzchowski
> <gwierzchow...@wp.pl> wrote:
> > Wednesday 18 of November 2009 09:39:27 Trung Nguyen Duc napisaƂ(a):
> >> Hi all,
> >> How can I enable fts1 or fts2 modules?
> >> Do I need any changes in configure.ac or Makefile.in?
> >
> > It seems to be driven by SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS1 (...FTS2, ...FTS3)  macro
> > definitions.
> >
> > Try ./configure CFLAGS=-DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS1
> >

> I haven't checked, but I think the current source tree comes only with
> FTS3 which has superseded FTS1 and FTS2 for a while now. Any
> particular reason you want to use the older versions of FTS and not
> the latest?
>
> --
> Puneet Kishor

Sorry for my belate replying.
Thank both of  you,
I've added macro to enable fts module but only fts3 is enabled successfully,
building sqlite with two others is failed.
The reason of this fail maybe is the way of building sqlite. I've checked
that there are two modes to build sqlite, amalgamation and non-amalgamation.
The amalgamation mode will creates an sqlite3.c containing all other sqlite
src files(include fts3 src files) exception fts1 and ft2 src files to
compile.
The non-amalgamation mode compiles src files of sqlite exclusively extension
modules including all fts modules.
I want to build sqlite3 with older fts because I've seen many test files for
both of fts1 and fts2 and just want to run them :)