Florian Schricker wrote:
> Hello Simon,

SNIP
> Please excuse me for being so blunt:
> You have no idea what I'm supposed to do here nor do you have any idea
> for whatever historic reason the database or table is designed "as is"
> here nor (and finally) do you have no idea about my education on
> databases or SQL or SQLite in general or in detail so please(!) stop

I hate to chime in here, but:

"I'm a starter on SQL / SQLite..."

Your exact words from your first posting.  So either:

a. You are a beginner in both SQL and SQLite, in which case the
suggestion to obtain the extensive knowledge available from books is
valid or
b. your statement mislead the group by misinforming them as to your
state of knowledge.

FWIW

John