I'm using sqlite (2.8) on an embedded product, running a Linux kernel.
I'm experiencing sometimes a database corruption, and listing some
tables contents gets me a "SQL error: database disk image is malformed".
Ok, there can be many reasons for this, but the strange thing that
puzzles me is that the database file has always the same size: 409Kb
(418816 bytes).
Normally, the file could grow up to 1.5 Megs, starting from 200 kb. This
makes me thing that something may fail while sqlite expands the database
size grows across this figure.
Any hint or suggestion what to look for?

Thanks in advance,
Gianandrea.