Scott, thank,

I see that the hit counts is the next level of complexity.
As for tokens, I think that if one really needs to implement this feature,
there would be a possible solution in allowing the program to "mirror"
tokenized" data. Right now as I see it would be possible (if a custom
tokenizer implemented), to collect such data inside xNext function, but
there are problems. For example, we should know we're not parsing Match
query. Is there a way to distinguish  whether xNext works with MATCH
operator content or from UPDATE or INSERT INTO? Because it makes no sense to
collect data from MATCH, because it may contain irrelevant, non-exising
words (but ironically it would be helpful for collecting "hit" data). If we
know inside xNext that the call from a real data appending then at least we
will be able to maintain a dictionary of words used at least once.

Max