Hi again,

as far as I know you cannot compile SQLite for C++/CLI directly, and I
recently have some problem using C++/CLI in my Qt project.

What I did was to let my application in C++ then compile some part in
C++/CLI, there is some way to mix the managed and unmanaged code. I think
you want to do the opposite then you have to create the managed bridge to
the unmanaged code. I suggest you to create a separate dll for that.

in my opinion the best would be to use
System.Data.SQLite<http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/>.
I used it already and it works very well.

Best regards,
Sylvain