Maybe I didn't express the problem clearly.
> e.g. if you have a text value, you use _text(), if you have an int, you
> use _int()
I just don't know what type I have, so I want to get the meta type of the
column somebody defined.
e.g. I'd like to use a bind routine to bind a variable t to a "?", but I
don't konw this t is a string or a number or it is a object, so I want to
know that the table is defined like "id(varchar)" ,then I will use
sqlite3_bind_text; or it is defined like "id(integer)", then I will choose
sqlite3_bind_int.