----- Mensagem original -----
De: "a1rex" <a1rex2...@yahoo.com>
Para: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 17 de Fevereiro de 2010 16:38:27 (GMT-0300)
Auto-Detected
Assunto: [sqlite] Memory usage – one data base versus two smaller ones

For some reasons it is more convenient for the project to
have a few smaller databases with unrelated data than one containing
everything. My only concern is RAM memory.
How much burden/memory overhead an additional database would introduce?

Thank you for your input,

Samuel

Israel Lins Albuquerque
Desenvolvimento