On Mar 4, 2010, at 4:10 PM, Brian Dantes wrote:

> Is it okay for two different *processes* using
> independent connections to the same database two
> have different values for the temp_store_directory
> pragma?
>
> The docs make it clear this is not okay for two
> *threads* in the same process -- but for two
> processes is not so clear.

It is OK for different processes to use different temp_store_directory
settings.  The temp_store_directory is only used for TEMP tables.  It
does not play a roll in the persistent state of the database.

> I am experiencing physical DB corruption and am searching
> for possible explanations.

Is the corruption repeatable?  What version of SQLite are you running?

> Brian Dantes

D. Richard Hipp
d...@hwaci.com