Unfortunately it still doesn't work. I have error in line values.push_back(val);
I tried to run program on Windows XP - I have this same error.

Links to error screens:
http://chimerian.net/error1.jpg
http://chimerian.net/error2.jpg

<code>
                        if(result == SQLITE_ROW)
                        {
                                vector<string> values;
                                for(int col = 0; col < cols; col++)
                                {
                                        std::string  val;
                                        char * ptr =
(char*)sqlite3_column_text(statement, col);
                                        if(ptr)
                                        {
                                            val = ptr;
                                        }