For Windows:

I followed the best of my ability recompiling the most current
SQLITE3.DLL to get the FTS3 incorporated.  I added the compiler directive

SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3
SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS

and was able to create a SQLITE3.DLL but it faults when a example test
C/C++ program runs.

No problem compiling with FTS3 disable.  But the DLLs are smaller than
the official sqlite.org website v3.6.22 precompiled binaries For Windows.

My compile:  417,792 sqlite3.dll
Official:    511,383 sqlite3.dll

The difference I can only see if the official has a dependency on  std
C++ rtl msvcrt.dllwhere my compiled has no dependency on msvcrt.dll

I am not sure if I have the MS VS2005 project file correct, but I also
recompiled under VC6 too.   All I did to create the project was to add
all the *.C/*.H files to a project and added the defined (for release)

WIN32
NDEBUG
_WINDOWS
_USRDLL
SQLITE3_EXPORTS;
SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3
SQLITE_ENABLE_FTS3_PARENTHESIS
SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA

I guess, I ideally I would like to able to reproduce the same official
size and then see how to get the FTS3 logic added.

Tips?

Thanks in Advance

--
HLS