Hi there,

am trying to run an sql file of DELETE commands, but not totally successful. Of
the 43, only 30 deleted from the database on the first try, second time 10
more, third time 2 more, one wouldn't delete. Was wondering if the format
mattered in that the commands were in 43 continous rows, but everywhere I've
seen about the DELETE command it quotes it as  DELETE xxxx  on one line, with
the WHERE xxxx on the next line.   I thought there might be a locking issue but
seem to recall reading that SQLite does this automatically.  I would actually
be running a combination of DELETE/UPDATE/INSERT commands (will this work?)
and wondered if alternating the commands might help

mtia
Mark