Hi Pavel,
You are right it contains sqlite3.c and sqlite3.h.

"if you run Linux then I believe SQLite can be
compiled and work right away without any additional platform-specific
tuning and learning of internal magic. ;-)"

My ultimate aim is not to program using SQLite.
I just want to know the internals of it? How it works?
How i can make a new wrapper around it so that my exsisting applications
can use it without huge changes..

Regards,
*Navaneeth Sen B.*