On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 12:16:28PM +0000, Simon Slavin scratched on the wall:
> On 25 Mar 2010, at 2:04am, Andi Suhandi wrote:

> There is no reason that the source code supplied should not
> compile properly on a 16 bit OS.

  Most 16 bit systems do not offer 64 bit integer operations, which
  SQLite depends on.  Not to mention all the memory issues... 16 bit
  systems can typically only access banks of 64KB at a time.

   -j

"Our opponent is an alien starship packed with atomic bombs.  We have
 a protractor."   "I'll go home and see if I can scrounge up a ruler
 and a piece of string."  --from Anathem by Neal Stephenson