On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 4:44 PM, jose isaias cabrera
<cabr...@wrc.xerox.com> wrote:
> Create table test (t1 primary key, t2 secundary key, t3, t4);

I am pretty certain that SQLite has no idea what 't1 primary key'
means. Perhaps you meant to say 't1 integer primary key'?

I am completely certain that SQLite has no idea what 't2 secundary
key' means. First, perhaps you meant to write 'secondary' instead of
'secundary'. Even so, perhaps you meant to write 't2 integer secondary
key'. Even so, there is no such syntax.

Perhaps you meant to define a composite primary key on t1 and t2. In
that case, use the syntax 'PRIMARY KEY (t1, t2)'

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org