On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 12:45 PM, john cummings <jndbusin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i'm new to this forum and sqlite.
>
> is it possible to have an executable (i.e. .exe) with connections to 2
> sqlite databases?

I've never made an executable, but given that I can do so with Perl, I
don't see why not. A connection is just a handle. Just give different
connections different names. Heck, you could make multiple connections
to multiple different databases... one to sqlite, one to Pg, another
one to MySQL, another one to sqlite. Knock yourself out Go crazy.

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org