On 05/13/2010 01:43 AM, ext D. Richard Hipp wrote:
> If we drop support for (the non-standard, non-compliant) LinuxThreads
> threading library and instead support only standard Posix threads
> implemented using NPTL, beginning with SQLite release 3.7.0, what
> disruptions might this cause?
>
> Is anybody still using LinuxThreads?
>
> D. Richard Hipp
> d...@hwaci.com

Some old embedded platforms have libc compiled with nptl to "save
space", seriously tho, it's pretty much down to a matter of recompiling
libc with the appropriate thread library support. Consider this a vote
for removal/clarity/standardisation, as it's not a huge deal to turn
pthreads on.

--
Bill King, Software Engineer
Qt Development Frameworks, Nokia Pty Ltd