> Devs were told to make sure they are validating their sql statements,
> but as I have seen in the code, few of them have

> Question: Do you think that instead of getting them go back throughout
> their code, it is feasible to create a function that just eliminates the ;
> and replaces it with a ,?  And if so, any suggested code?

"I have this programmer who keeps writing stupid code despite explicit
guidance.  I want an algorithm that converts his bad inputs into good
inputs."

Make sure to let us know if you come up with a general solution.

Eric

--
Eric A. Smith

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a
boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.