On Fri, 21 May 2010 14:23:04 +0200, "A.J.Millan"
<a...@zator.com> wrote:
>Due the fact that you already know C and as my 2 cents to the question,
>depending on your requirements, perhaps would have a look to PHP.
>
>As far as I know, you can use directly SQLite from that language and perhaps
>you find it simple to use; easy to port between platforms and direct and
>easy to debug.

Thanks but I'd like to pack the main application and SQLite into a
single executable, so languages like Python, PHP, etc. aren't good
solutions.

Is MS Visual Studio the recommended solution to compile present-day
SQLite, or are there lighter, open-source compilers that I could use
instead?