Gilles,

For Delphi I successfully used files from http://www.aducom.com to
statically link sqlite files compiled with bcc (Borland command-line c
compiler freely available now) with Delphi. Also the components of
aducom.com will allow you to use all the power of Delphi database components
with the sqlite without necessity to provide any additional dlls.

But there are some adjustments needed, if you use c run-time from msvcrt dll
(the forum at aducom.com shows how to do this), no other actions needed. But
if you want to be free from msvcrt dependency, you can use c-runtime object
files also available on aducom.com, but the version I used had a serious
bug, Albert (from aducom.com) promised to fix on the site, probably you can
use it as of now.

Max
maxerist.net