I have been using SQLite for a few years now in an Apache server module and
it works great for me.  The system is expanding, I am working on a Qt based
GUI program that needs to access the SQLite database.  (The Qt program is
only going to run on the same machine as the Apache Server.)

If I am not mistaken, the version of SQLite used by the Apache server is
3.5.???.  I would like to start taking advantage of the foreign key feature
of v3.6, which is my question:

   1. How do I control the version of SQLite used with Qt?
   2. How do I get the version of SQLite from both the native API and from
   Qt?
   3. How do I set the foreign key pragma in Qt?

Sam