On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Black, Michael (IS)
<michael.bla...@ngc.com> wrote:
> The problem is that somebody has a .forward or such which loops back to the
> list.  It's probably in the alias expansion of sqlite-users which expands to
> a list....for which a member then expands back to sqlite-users.
>
> The mail logs may show whether it happens locally or if its a remote user.
> If it's a remote user you should see a log entry complaining about too many
> loops and it may ID the user name involved.

Happened to me a few days ago. It would be a very bad design on the
part of the mail list manager software if one errant user could cause
bad behavior to percolate to everyone on the list.

Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org