I read that but that say "To avoid confusion, it is best to avoid mixing...",
but you need never mix them, if you want have none collateral effects !!!

----- Mensagem original -----
De: "Jay A. Kreibich" <j...@kreibi.ch>
Para: "General Discussion of SQLite Database" <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 14 de Junho de 2010 15:41:01
Assunto: Re: [sqlite] Parametrized Queries issue (Possible bug)

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 03:03:52PM -0300, Israel Lins Albuquerque scratched on
the wall:
> I know what you booth are are saying. But if this is a limitation of sqlite,
> this need be documented, and doesn't have any comment of this behavior.

http://sqlite.org/lang_expr.html#varparam

"Named parameters are also numbered. The number assigned is the
next unused number. To avoid confusion, it is best to avoid mixing
named and numbered parameters."

The docs are pretty clear about what happened, and that you shouldn't
do that, and that if you do it anyways you will likely be confused.

-j

--
Jay A. Kreibich < J A Y @ K R E I B I.C H >

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it,
but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them
feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson

Atenciosamente/Regards,

Israel Lins Albuquerque
Desenvolvimento/Development