On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Dr. David Kirkby
<david.kir...@onetel.net>wrote:

> On 06/24/10 04:20 PM, Black, Michael (IS) wrote:
> > Try one directory up.   It's not in the src directory Makefile.
>

> There is only one directory - there is no 'src' directory at all. If you
> look at
> the path what I posted below, you do see 'src' but that is part of the
> directory
> structure in Sage. In other words
>

> ~/parallel/sage-4.4.4/spkg/standard/sqlite-3.6.22/src
>
> IS the top level directory in sqlite. (That's assuming some idiot has not
> screwed something up in Sage). I guess I'll need to double check this, but
> it
> seems unlikely. The 'configure' script creates a Makefile, but that
> Makefile has
> no test/check/fulltest targets.
>
> Dave

I see.  You are building from the amalgamation.  And you should be too.  But
you are right - we do not ship test suites with the amalgamation.  To use
the free test suite for SQLite, you have to build from canonical source
code.  We have a separate test harness for the amalgamation (the one that
provides 100% branch test coverage) but that one is not free, I'm afraid.