From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org on behalf of rollerueckwaerts
Sent: Fri 7/9/2010 2:06 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: EXTERNAL:[sqlite] concat 2 const chars ?

Hello,
I try to get an sql query string from 2 const chars.

const char *language;
language = "'6'";
const char *sql2 = "SELECT key,name,text FROM uebersetzungen WHERE sprach_id
= ";

const char *sql = strcpy(sql2,language);
// or
const char *sql = "SELECT key,name,text FROM uebersetzungen WHERE sprach_id
= " + language;
//or
const char *sql = "SELECT key,name,text FROM uebersetzungen WHERE sprach_id
= " & language;

nothing works :)

How can i do this ?

Hoping for help :)