I am working with an Apache module that is using the Apache DBD connection
pool system.  The application always need to connect to two DB files, the
"System DB" and the "Event DB".  The System DB is the default, the "Event
DB" is always connected via an ATTACH DATABASE called EventDB.  The system
admin can change the Event DB at runtime, so the initial thought was to
simply do an DETACH DATABASE.

It would appear that the ATTACH/DETACH DATABASE is connection specific,
correct?  (It is logical now that I think about it.)  So I am trying to
figure the best way to deal with this attached database.  Ideally, is there
any way to:

A: Find out of a connection it attached to a DB such as EventDB?
B: Find out the path to the attached DB? (Needed in case the sys admin
changes the Event DB)

Or am I simply better off attaching to the Event DB at the beginning of each
request and detaching at the end of each request?

Sam