On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:

> On 19 Jul 2010, at 3:50pm, Sam Carleton wrote:
>
>>   - Connection to the second one if it is old (wrong physical file) or not
>>   connected.
>
> (Actually you will get other databases shown in 'PRAGMA database_list', but
> they will be things SQLite
> uses internally, like the 'temp' database space.)

yea, when it comes to result sets, I NEVER assume a fixed number,
EVER!  In the case I am looking for the database name of 'EventDB', so
1, 2, or 50 rows, I find the one and only row I care about.

On the other hand, I do hard code columns, such as the name column is
1 and the filepath column is 2 in this case.  I assume that is safe,
or should I consult the metadata for that, too?

Sam