Try to launch your appliztion with "Run As Administrator"(right click on exe
-> Run As..).
Note: Take care about fields information for old DB and new DB while opening
tables(backward compatibility). For ex: old DB might have x number of fields
and new DB might have y number fields where x is not equal to y but x and y
greater than 0.

Regards,
Durga.