I have tried changing the extension and also "copy my.db nul:". The
result does not change a bit. Still 40sec.
I also tried reading the file with fread before openning db connection like;

FILE* fp = fopen(fileName.c_str(), "rb");
     if ( fp ) {
         char pBuffer[1024*32];
         while ( fread(pBuffer, 1024, 32, fp) > 0 )
         {
         }
         fclose(fp);
     }

This is very helpful and really decreases the total read performance
including this operation.
But if the file size is too big than this may lead to some problems again.

Anyway there must be some users reaching gigabytes of DB size and I am
not sure they are waiting one hour after restarting their PCs.
There must be a way to solve this problem. As I said before Linux is
just fine. I wish to see Linux on every PC one day.

*Samet YASLAN*