Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote:
> If that worries you then you should be aware that the same problem applies
> when one TRIGGER triggers another:
>
> http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html#pragma_recursive_triggers
>
> You have to remember to turn it on in your application.  My understanding of
> the term 'recursive triggers' is that it refers not
> just to when a trigger triggers itself (what 'recursive' means to me), but
> also when any trigger triggers another. However I may
> be wrong about this.

No, cascading triggers (one trigger causing another to fire) have "always"
worked ("always" meaning long enough that I can't recall when this was *not*
the case). Recursive triggers (a trigger causing itself to fire, directly or
indirectly) are relatively new (a couple years old) and have to be explicitly
enabled, for backward compatibilty with existing schemas.
--
Igor Tandetnik