Hi,

Just for the benefit of everybody using sqlite3. I made a pdf file for
the document on the website (using htmldoc, none relevant pages
removed).

http://rapidshare.com/files/414401016/sqlite3_doc.pdf

BTW, the document on sqlite website seems a little disorganized. From
the docs.html file, I can not access all the documents. Maybe the
maintainers of the documents can help improved it?

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 3:42 AM, Artur Reilin <sql...@yuedream.de> wrote:
> You can also bookmark html pages.
>
> Commenting in CHM files is not supported, but you have the option to save
> favorite pages in chm files, but only if the chm file was made with this
> option activated.
>
> Well if you still need it in pdf-format, then you need to search for a
> programm or make it file per file.
>
> with best wishes
>
> Artur
>
> -------------
>

>> I'm using pdf because I can comment and bookmark it to facilitate my
>> reading process. I'm open to any other options. But it seems that
>> there is no way to comment on chm (Let me know if I'm wrong). Then
>> probably the solution is to convert html into pdf.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Peng
>>

> Artur Reilin