Dear All,
I am  quite new to databases in general and sqlite in particular.
I have a number of data files which are nothing else than text files with a
pretty simple simple structure: there are only 3 columns of integer numbers,
something along these lines

123   1000  199
123   1100  188
125   800   805

and so on.
The first column contains only non-decreasing times.
Each of these text files corresponds to a different data collection campaign
(let us call them A,B,C etc...).
I would like (with a minimal effort) to merge them into an sqlite database
where each column now has a name (time, ID tag A, ID tag B) and each record is
also marked according to its original dataset (i.e. looking at any entry, I
must be able to tell the the original data file it belongs to).
Any suggestion is really appreciated

Lorenzo

P.S.: of course in the future I may get some new datafiles to merge, hence it
is important that new data can be added effortlessly.