On Oct 6, 2010, at 8:15 PM, Raj, Praveen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to SQLite, so not sure what is the behavior of these failed
> tests on Unix/Linux. Are they successfully passing all the WAL
> journal mode tests on Unix?
>
> What could be happening when the shared memory (-shm file) is
> increased from 32k to 64k?
> Is a new 64k memory chunk allocated and old 32k data is copied here
> and then 32k is purged?

At some point in the transaction, the first 32KB of shared-memory
are being zeroed. I'm not sure why this would happen.

The WAL file looks Ok. And the header in the shared-memory looks
Ok. But most of the first 32KB of shared-memory has been zeroed
(it is likely that the whole thing was zeroed and then the header
rewritten).

Maybe something about running the unixShmMap() function on QNX to
mmap() the second 32KB of space (we use a separate mapping
for each 32KB block) is zeroing the first. Somehow. Do you have
a good debugger for the platform?

Dan.