I would suggest using the pre-compiled binary sqlite3.dll and just call
into the DLL.  You can easily create an import library to link with in
your application by using the LIB /DEF command:

lib /def:sqlite3.def

That will create sqlite3.lib and sqlite3.exp.  You can link against the
sqlite3.lib file and it will use the sqlite3.dll.

-Scott