I am using SQLite from C++ and I have implemented a class to manager nested
transactions using savepoints.  I have currently implemented as a stack of
transactions such that the first Begin uses BEGIN IMMEDIATE, while subsequent
levels use SAVEPOINT Tnnnn where nnnn is a sequentially increasing number
starting at 0001.  Commit does RELEASE on the latest SAVEPOINT or a real COMMIT
once savepoint stack is cleared.  Rollback does ROLLBACK TO or a real ROLLBACK
once savepoint stack is cleared.

Is this OK to mix savepoints with transactions like this?

Thanks,
Jeff