Hello,

our database have around 50 millions rows
the database have only one table with singleton value name(int)=valuet(int)

the database will be store in an hardrive formatted with cluster of 64kb (but
we can format
it with lower if neccessary)

the database must use the minimal neccessary memory (we already have an in
memory index,
the database is only use for accessing rarely records not already in memory).

1/ if i use a page cache of 64kb (same size of the cluster), it's mean that
if sqlite3 by default use 2000 pages caches, then it's will use by
default 2000 * 64 kb of memory right  ?

2/ what the consequence to chose a page size of 512 bytes instead of the cluster
size of 64kb ? also Every row in our table use max 100 bytes !

Thanks by advance for your help !
stephane