On 24 November 2010 18:16, Berryl Hesh <ef747...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> After generating an in memory db schema, I use the attach command to
> replicate that schema to a file - at least that is my intention. I get
> a no such table error, so something is wrong somewhere. Can someone
> get me on the right track?

I see nothing in your code that creates the schema. You are trying to
copy data to non-existent tables.

"SELECT SQL FROM sqlite_master WHERE type='table';"

will get you the SQL to execute in the attached db to recreate the
schema tables, then you can copy the data.

You may need to handle views, triggers and indices as well as tables.

> Cheers,
> Berryl

Regards,
Simon