Hello,
        I have 2 threads in my program, 1st thread is doing inserts into a
table and 2nd thread is trying to update the already inserted columns.
1. I have bundled the 1000 inserts per transaction in 1st thread.
2. When I try to start a transaction in the 2nd thread for my updates (when
the 1st thread is running simultaneously) I am getting an error(error code 1
- SQL error or missing database).
If I start the begin transaction in 2nd thread after the 1st thread finishes
it works normally. Is this normal behavior? Also not that both threads are
using the same handle passed by main.