On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Yoni Londner <yonih...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
>  >
>  > Perhaps I speak too soon.  I'm still getting the error even after
> changing
>  > this to SQLITE_CONFIG_SERIALIZED.  I am continuing to investigate....
>  >

> Note that I used two sql connections (one for each thread)

Yes.  I did eventually see that.  Your code appears to be correct and my
tirade against threads rather premature.  I apologize.

At this time, the assertion failures appear to be due to a harmless race
condition.  At least I *think* it is harmless.  By which I mean I cannot see
any harm at the moment.  Nevertheless, I am testing changes that will
eliminate the race condition so that the assert()s can remain in the code.
If everything works out, I should be able to check in a candidate fix later
tonight.

> Yoni.

D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org