Hello Ming,

sqlite does nothing to transform data between codepages, and it assumes
that data you insert is passed in UTF8.
However, sqlite will acept any data and store it.

If the firefox plugin does not show you data correctly, then you
problably did not pass correct UTF8 to sqlite. Can you check this?

I just checked the firefox (0.6.5) plugin with my databases, it works
correctly for me.

Pictures / Attachments do not make it to the list.

Martin