Hi,

I'm using Motorola MC55 device, with 2GB external memory card.

For the SQlite Db I have used the following Pragma values

PRAGMA cache_size = 16000
PRAGMA  temp_store = 2
PRAGMA  synchronous = OFF
PRAGMA  locking_mode = EXCLUSIVE

for some performance improvement

For insertion of records I use

sqlite3_prepare

then binding the values using

sqlite3_bind_int64

and finally executing using

sqlite3_step

We use to insert a set of 10 records every time, so I use "BEGIN" and
"COMMIT" transaction .

Despite these the insertion is slow, like it takes around 700 milliseconds
to insert one record, is there anyother way to improve the performance.
Kindly help in this regard

Regards,
Sasikumar U
and any attachments. Thank you