At 2011-03-02 09:17:48,"Igor Tandetnik" <itandet...@mvps.org> wrote:

>On 3/1/2011 8:05 PM, 陈强 wrote:

>>> Console window doesn't know UTF-8. The strings are fine, but the console
>>> can't render them correctly.
>>
>> The charSet of the String insert into db  is GBK, the console should show
>> GBK String correctly.
>
>I'd double-check that if I were you. That would be highly unusual. How
>do you put those strings into the database? If with a Java program,
>realize that Java always represents all strings in UTF-16.
>
>I stronly doubt a simple rs.getString(index) would have worked correctly
>if the string weren't stored in UTF-16 or UTF-8 in the database. SQLite
>certainly wouldn't automatically convert from GBK to UTF-16 that Java
>requires.
>

>Show the output of this query, when run in sqlite.exe:
>
>select hex(MyStringField) from MyTable limit 10;
>
>Substitute your actual table and column names for MyTable and
>MyStringField, of course.
>--
>Igor Tandetnik

Hi
Thanks a lot for your help!
I'am a javaBeginner.
I will send the output of the query as soon as possible, because it's not in my
pc.
But if i want to make the gbk console show String correctly, what should i do?
i know if i put the gbk bytes into db, the String will be show correctly, but
the column type will be blob, it's not the result i wanna.