On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 03:45:18PM -0700, Duquette, William H (318K) scratched
on the wall:

> Hmmm.  I tried this; but this constraint fails for ANY value I give it.

> I tried this:
>
>      CHECK (0.0 <= CAST (value AS real))
>
> But this just casts the string 'NONESUCH' to 0.0, which is no help.

  What about   CHECK( value == CAST( value AS real ) ) ?

  Otherwise, I'm not a Tcl guy, so someone else will need to jump in.

   -j

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it,
 but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them
 feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson