> There is a way to insert null values from a file without specifying it
> in?

It's impossible when you use standard sqlite3 command line utility. In
your particular case you have 2 options: either write your own
application that will recognize some kind of value as null and insert
it instead of plain text, or you can use temporary table like this:

CREATE TABLE tmp (name text);

Then import data (without first column) into it, then execute the
following statement:

insert into t (name) select name from tmp;

Pavel